Information Point for Foreigners in Krakow
Information Point for Foreigners is the place where every foreigner, who lives in Krakow will get the information he needs. Batorego 2 - is not only a place where we provide information, but it is also a space for integration and implementation of projects for foreigners.
Visit the Information Point for Foreigners and take part in specialist consultations and thematic meetings. Expand your knowledge and increase your civic participation.
We provide information in Polish, English, Ukrainian, Russian and, upon prior arrangement, in other languages (Spanish, Arabic).
We offer consultations:
- with a career counsellor,
- with the National Labour Inspectorate (Państwowa Inspekcja Pracy),
- with the Social Insurance Institution (Zakład Ubezpieczeń Społecznych).
We provide information in the following fields:
- legal regulations (e.g. legalization of stay, purchase and rental of real estate and others);
- the functioning of the social security system and access to health care;
- access to the labour market, improvement of professional qualifications;
- obtaining social assistance, housing and social benefits;
- education of children and adults, including learning the Polish language;
- access to culture;
- administrative procedures related to everyday operations in the local environment (e.g. driving licence, car registration, registration, PESEL, E-PUAP, etc.);
- consumer rights.